Metacaulk Intumescent Collars
DESCRIPTION: Prefabricated device with precured dry intumescent designed for the circumference of open and closed through-penetrations diameters from 1 & 1/2″ up to 6″ (38 – 152 mm), with securing interlocking tab mechanism for easy installation.
- Intumescent expands at the exposure of heat, forming a refractory char that tightly seals preventing the spread of flame, smoke and toxic fumes
- Economical, easy to install, saves on labor; design greatly cuts time and expense comparatively
- Fits in limited access areas; no measurement of material required
- FBC System compatible
PERFORMANCE: UL Classified system up to 3 hrs; tested in accordance with ASTM E814 (UL 1479) and CAN/ULC-S115; tested for PVC, CPVC, ABS and PVC/ABS Foam Core, FRPP, PP, and Aquatherm; tested by a third party independent laboratory to the ASTM G21 standard with Fungal Growth Rating results of zero; complies to Required Environmental Exposure Testing of Accelerated Aging and High Humidity as per UL 1479 Fire Test of Through-Penetration Firestops
Metacaulk Collars Through Penetration
- 66350 - Metacaulk Intumescent Pipe Collars 3"
- 66351 - Metacaulk Intumescent Pipe Collars 4"
- 66352 - Metacaulk Intumescent Pipe Collars 1-1/2"
- 66353 - Metacaulk Intumescent Pipe Collars 2"
- 66354 - Metacaulk Intumescent Pipe Collars 6"