Metacaulk Wrap Strip
DESCRIPTION: Flexible, precured dry intumescent strips used mainly for plastic & insulated pipe applications, wrapped simply around penetrating item(s) to completely fill annular space. In addition, for use with a universal collar for engineered plastic pipes 8 in. diameter and greater.
- Intumescent expands at the exposure of heat, forming a refractory char that tightly seals preventing the spread of flame, smoke and toxic fumes
- Easy to install; no cure time
- Excellent freeze-thaw
- Highly versatile, flexible; economical
- Long length means less waste
- Systems up to 14″ PVC
PERFORMANCE: Tested in accordance with ASTM E814 (UL 1479); VOC compliant (CDPH Standard Method v1.2); complies to Required Environmental Exposure Testing of Accelerated Aging and High Humidity as per UL 1479 Fire Test of Through-Penetration Firestops; tested by a third party independent laboratory to the ASTM G21 standard with Fungal Growth Rating results of zero; Compliant with the Buy America Act
Metacaulk Wrap Strip Joint
- 66440 - Metacaulk Wrap Strip, 1" X 18'
- 66441 - Metacaulk Wrap Strip, 1" X 36'
- 66234 - Metacaulk Wrap Strip, 1 1/2"X36'
- 66442 - Metacaulk Wrap Strip, 2" X 18'
- 66443 - Metacaulk Wrap Strip, 2" X 36'